Monday, March 24, 2014

AMAZING NEWS!!!!


I'M IN!!!!!

One Happy Runner!

I'm running in the 2014 TCS New York Marathon with Team Fox!!!!


Today I got the final approval, and link, and everything set up for Team Fox!!!!!! I could seriously explode! Look, I even put a link in my sidebar to visit and donate!

So much time and effort and day-dreaming and it has paid off!!! The crazy part is that the work hasn't even started yet. Now I have just over 200 days to raise a whole lotta money for Parkinson's research, take care of flights and hotels, and oh yeah, get my body ready for a marathon. Not just any marathon...The New York Marathon!!!

I can totally do this! I have trained my whole life for this! Fundraising with Boy Scouts and Promotions with my College radio station WFCF. Further, I have the greatest support structure in the world, my beautiful family and friends, and now, all of you too! I know you're all going to make this possible! If by no other way than sharing the links!

This is very much a together thing! We are going to do this; I am going to carry every brilliant positive wish, from each of you, to the finish line!





Alternative Post: (for comedic effect only)


What have I done!!???

Can't Brain!!!


Seriously, I cannot do this! There is no way that I can come up with the time and effort and connections in time! I should quit now! Jeep being packed for running away to Central America, death is well-faked, Tylenol bottle is...empty...woah!....NO TYLENOL?? Really? Grrrrr!


Fortunately, you all won't let me stop. I've gotten messages all day telling me that I can do this, and people volunteering to assist me. I've made the right choice, I know. Now it's all up to you all to get others to make the right choices and donate soon! If you own a business and would like to create an in-kind donation please do. This is exactly what we mean by 'grassroots'. It means that we can do this ourselves because we believe it's the right thing to do! That is why I am here!


So what can you do right now? Visit my Team Fox site:

http://www2.michaeljfox.org/goto/RunningArts
 

Then copy the link and send it to everyone! Ask them to do the same! Then check back often to see how your contribution is working! Our Team, yours and mine, can do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment