Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Already planned out my 2015 New York Marathon - Caution: Crying warning!!!


So I thought I was running the New York Marathon for a beautiful cause...
Then I discovered this!!
 
 
 
 


I am going to have to put up another counter on my blog till the 2015 Marathon, because I have got to do this!!

Achilles International assists individuals, with some special need, participate in incredible athletic events by partnering them with a team of volunteer athlete guides who's mission it is to get them to their goal!

I realize I'm shooting myself in the foot a bit here, but this video made me cry! Whether it is just seeing my beloved New York again, or the look of the thrill coupled with my anticipation...I know where I'll be in 2015.

I don't really think this is a conflict for me. I want all of you runners out there, who don't think you have a marathon in you, to think about spending 6 hours of your time, one day next November, being a superhero in Gotham!

Till then of course, after you wipe away the tears like I did, please go to my Team Fox site, donate, and share!!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment